Monday, November 22, 2004

Anish M. R. weds

Our dearest 'Radio' is blaring love songs these days. Yes, Anish M. R. got married to Nithya in a formal function at the Trivandrum Club Hall on the 22nd of November 2004. The bride is a M. S. W. (Master of Social Work) and is joining the Sree Sankara Ophthalmology institute at Coimbatore as a patient counsellor. As you know already, Anish is doing his D. N. B. in Ophthalmology there.



The couple enjoyed a wonderful honey-moon at the Munnar hill resort and are leaving for Coimbatore on the 9th of December, 2004.



On behalf of the whole batch, I congratulate Anish and Nithya. Have a 'rocking' time in Coimbatore!



(P. S. - I don't have the wedding snaps with me. I'll post them as soon as they are sent to me by Anish.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home